Catch up on the Borgias.If only for Pope Jeremy Irons, how gorgeous the actress who plays Lucrezia is (if you don't think she is at least very pretty, I despair for your soul), and the softcore porn between Lucrezia and the stableboy :9
- Catch up on Nikita
- Make another attempt at watching Game of Thrones
- Finish watching Queen: Day of Our Lives
- Try to see if I can get into X-Men: First Class fandom despite how creeped out I am by the James McAvoy/Michael Fassbender RPS that seems to come with it. It's times like these when I miss the days when every summer movie fandom didn't come with an RPF fandom
- Finish at least one of the ebooks I downloaded. So far in the past 3 months I have started and abandoned the following: Kushiel's Dart, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work, and Lolita. Something about how I only start reading on my computer when my internet is out for whatever reason and the way the last page I read can be bookmarked indefinitely makes it so hard for me to finish anything
- Find my copy of The Unbearable Lightness of Being so I can reread it and stop the random urges to read it
- Read The Plague to relive some high school philosophy class nostalgia
- Find my tablet pen so I can redo the background for and finish this piece I've been working on (and putting off working on mostly) for years
- Sit down and finish sketching out this painting idea I've been thinking about so I can transfer it to a canvas and actually paint it
- Scan that watercolour I finished in April
- Figure out how to work this new short haircut I got. I chopped off something like 6 inches off my hair and it's become a completely different beast. I forgot how much my hair turns wavy and becomes a mess of loose curls when it's this short and freshly washed. I keep needing to remind myself not to touch it when I don't straighten it because holy fucking frizz, batman!
- Master nail polish so I can have all the cute, brightly coloured nails this summer.